In case you're new to HCC traditions or calendars, I'll point out that we will be doing a Memorial Day capping session on Sunday night, as is our thing. It probably won't be as thematically scheduled or fabulously Ronalded as the Crapturefest was, but it will be there, and so will we. Hope you can join us.

And in completely non-capping-related news, it is my pleasure to announce that today Hippie and I have officially relaunched the commune, our infamous and self-beloved humor site, which had been on a lengthy partially-caused-by-HCC hiatus since 2007. You loved or ignored it from 1999-2007, now it's time to lovingly ignore it again. Or check it out, if you like laughing and stuff. We'll be adding new content continuously as new pieces are written rather than publishing scheduled issues like we used to, because fuck that. Hot damn, now there's an HCC slogan!
HCC: Because fuck that.
love,
Jazz
UPDATE: Thanks to InsideOutMan's suggestion, I've added an RSS feed for the commune here. Actually we already had one but I had totally forgotten it existed and all that was in there was a dead cat and some playing cards. But now? It's full of yes.
Hey, if you need any help with like photos and stuff, I have a whole bunch I wanna get rid of!
ReplyDeleteGood news. Was wondering if you're planning to make the commune RSS reader compatible so it's much easier to know when the fuck something new has been posted.
ReplyDeleteIOM: Excellent idea. I will look into this and add it unless I fail completely in which case I will cry and eat a lot of iced cream.
ReplyDeleteHCC: The Bin Laden Raid Story
ReplyDeleteThe RSS Feed has gone from a beautiful pain in IOM's balls to reality within a few short hours. Details above.
ReplyDeleteHot damn, the commune's back! Do I have to spell it with the lowercase "c"?
ReplyDeleteRey: Only if you want people to know what you're talking about.
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, they still won't.
Saaweet! Thanks, Jazz.
ReplyDeleteLike the fanmail. Never read the commune before. Seems a bit like the Onion, only, uh, as RAT NEWS would say: slanted.
ReplyDeleteAny chance I could get in on helping write a "news" story once in a while? It might help to mention I actually have reported legit news for a living.
ReplyDelete